> *@Danielo*, I copied my $:/config/DefaultSidebarTab
> <https://hegart-dmishiv.github.io/my-TW5-dev-instance/#%24%3A%2Fconfig%2FDefaultSidebarTab>
>
> system tiddler to my TW5 wiki on GitHub, but it doesn't seem to be working.
> When I refresh the browser tab displaying my wiki, there is no tab selected
> in the TW5 SideBar.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hegart.

That is because you have a line feed at the end of the file. It is not
evident when you are viewing the file, but if you edit it you can see that
it has 5 lines, where it should only have 4. Remove the last line and you
are ready to go. Github/git usually adds line feeds for you (sooo smart!
maybe too much), and tiddlywiki does not like them on config tiddlers. I
don't know what is worse, git doing things without asking or tiddlywiki
being so picky.

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4526b857-d693-4da4-8fc1-5671524d5919%40googlegroups.com.