Hi,

I managed to have it working. The code looks like :

<$edit-text tiddler="AuxTest" field="inputfield" focusPopup="PopupState"/>
<$reveal type="popup" state="PopupState" class="tc-popup-keep">

{{PopupTiddler}}

With a <$reveal> after the <$edit-text> it works; at least if you keep the
mouse button down until you reach the popup !
PopupTiddler is displayed inside a popup. This tiddler has a button to
close the popup by deleting the state tiddler as shown by Eric Shulman (
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/Ggm1-oblWP8/ys4OZyYaEAAJ)

FrD

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/22ffdfb8-9a08-44ad-a0b0-48628ea3409e%40googlegroups.com.