Hi

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but try something like this:

<$edit-text tiddler="$:/temp/input" tag="input" default=""
focusPopup="$:/state/demo" class="tc-popup-handle"/>
<$reveal state="$:/state/demo" type="nomatch" text="" default="">
<$linkcatcher to="TargetTiddler!!myfield">
[[A value to set]]
[[Another value]]
[[These links could be generated]]
[[by a list widget, too]]
</$linkcatcher>
</$reveal>

Note: All I have changed is the TextReference of the 'to=' attribute of the
$linkcatcher widget -- now points to a field

regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91be6f14-ce22-4eca-93d9-a06bf8d2c69f%40googlegroups.com.