Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your answer. Your example works well.

The difference with the code I wrote is the class attribute of the
edit-text widget.
I rewrote my use case with this class attribute in the edit-text widget and
removed the class attribute of the reveal (which was "tc-popup-keep").
Now it's all good.

FrD

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b4466308-44c2-49cf-af9d-cea007466c60%40googlegroups.com.