Hi,

I am hoping to move my wiki over to Tiddywiki Desktop because it affords me
an advantage over Firefox.

One feature I require, but have been unable to find in Tiddlywiki desktop
is a print option.

Sometimes I need to print out some instructions from my wiki because
network / PC access is non existent down in the bunker.

My usage when using TiddlyWiki in Firefox in this situation is as follows:

Search for and open the tiddler I wish to print, press the "Close Other
Tiddlers" button, then print using the Firefox file menu.

Is it possible to re-create the above in Tiddlywiki desktop?

BW

Andy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f19a821d-0024-40f6-ae08-41c8dc92f808%40googlegroups.com.