Hi Alain,

Two things:

1) Please upgrade that wiki, its edit-template is still broken in your
pre-release version.

2) If at all possible, I think the popup should show / reopen with any
letter typed so long as there are two opening square brackets that are
unclosed... immediately before the caret position. Atm, you have to get it
right the first time around, otherwise it's gone, e.g. if you use any
arrows,or backspace, etc.

Some feedback:

   - Trigger completion with Ctrl+Space
   - good idea
   - Use ARROWS to navigate the popupwindow
   - definitely, up and down + enter
   - Not sure : my way of having a popup window is also crude and low-level.
   - haven't looked at the code, but I guess that's necessary
   - Not sure : should I delete the popupNode DomNode (popupWindow)
   explicitely or is it automatically taken care of by the TW5 engine ?
   - I think your popup should not be a standard TiddlyWiki popup
      - those are simply too limited in many ways, including positioning

Best wishes,

Tobias.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8709d39f-7ddf-4440-8c76-0fc14e7dcf07%40googlegroups.com.