Hello,

an updated version of my completion plugin is available. This time you can :
 - enter completion mode with [[ or CTRL+SPACE
 - if pattern is at leat 2 letters long, a popup with matchind tiddlers
appears
 - use BACKSPACE, LEFT/RIGHT, DEL while in completion mode
 - use UP/DOWN to select a completion option
 - validate your choice using ENTER
 - quit completion mode using ESC

You can try/install it from http://snowgoon88.github.io/TW5-extendedit

Of course, all feedbacks are welcome,