Hi BJ,

Thanks for writing such a useful utility!

I'm late to this conversation, but I wanted to add my thought.

The main reason I don't use TC more is the docking. Having to check on
docking, dock, and then do the clipping is only slightly faster than cut &
paste. So it's mostly useful if I'm starting a session where I will be
doing lots of clipping.

Is there any way, maybe with cookies, that TC can remember where it is
docked between browser shut-downs? I almost always dock to the same TW. I
guess you could call it "Lock the Dock" ;)

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b2662d11-4498-4776-8547-ae94e5be23bc%40googlegroups.com.