Hi all,

Sorry, to save me from having to read through all 7 pages of this
discussion, can I just quickly ask whether this is for TWC or TW5? In our
*{{DesignWrite}}* semester project, TiddlyCRM
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/9PSw_3OsyyE>, we've
come to the point where we're considering how best to handle editing in the
view mode. We're trying to avoid having our end-user go into TiddlyWiki's
edit more at all. We're using TW5.

Thanks,

Hegart.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9f425663-6ff9-4c87-9d28-afea4284f953%40googlegroups.com.