Hi Andrew

> Ah, a bit more poking around reveals that I was using the new fangled
> Metro-style version of IE11 under Windows 10 (I think it may be called Edge).
> That version does still seem to work fine, but if I switch to the ordinary
> IE11 then I’m seeing the same problems as you describe. I’ll investigate
> further,

OK, I think I’ve got things working again. I’ve uploaded a new prerelease:

http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease

There are a couple of fixes:

* The deleting text issue
* The “repeat” error when using the heading buttons

Please do give it a try and let me know,

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/F386F260-FA21-4164-A62D-B7A92958B989%40gmail.com.