I don't have a good solution.  What I ended up doing was creating my own
plugin library on github, and then I only need to copy that tiddler to new
files.  From there, I can install everything via the plugin library
mechanism.  This had the added benefit that only any given tiddler, I can
check to see if I've updated any of the plugins easily, and easily install
the updates.  But it doesn't help with other people's plugins unless I keep
up with copying and pasting them.

Matt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2547f425-af23-439f-802c-97dd3758eaaa%40googlegroups.com.