If I understand correctly, you have several plugins that you would like to
have included each time you start a new TiddlyWiki. I had a similar
question which applies to plugins as well. [TW5] use JSON as alternative to
plugin <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/TiddlyWiki/R5sSkEOCilQ/n6zZdSmmM98J>
I tagged the tiddlers I wanted to include and using Advanced Search saved
them all as a JSON that could be imported to a new TW. This also has worked
with my favorite plugins. Tag the plugins you want, with a unique tag, and
then using Advanced Search save them as a JSON. You could also create
different groups of favorite plugins by using tags and saving appropriate
JSONs.

Of course this wold not take care of updating for new versions but once a
new version is installed just save as JSON again and ready to go.

See Example tiddlers at: Custom Left Menu
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh/h8q01y5kygoyhch/AAD0hwllkUF6ivZ5WZ7awzhBa/custom_5-1-8.html>

Hope that helps,
Greg

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/53c940ef-ac7e-4fa1-88a5-9d8d662f0eae%40googlegroups.com.