Hi Chuck R,
Your tiddlers are saved,  you wrote yourself, that your tiddlers were in
your tiddlywiki. You closed the browser tab, so  your browser will not
know. If you like the same tiddlers shown  when you open your tiddlywiki
again go to control panel, the info tab and then default tiddlers. Below
the field there is a button, retain story ordering.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ac1186ac-8295-451c-b0e4-99c00d4c7970%40googlegroups.com.