Hello all :)

Here is my first post (just a newbie and humble computer user).

TiddlyWiki seems a really good option to manage information (I intend to
use it in combination with mind mapping software), but before starting using
TiddlyWiki I need to know if it is an application that *in the future*, even
distant, will allow to *access* the valuable information stored in my
*tiddlers*.

Thank you very much for this seemed wonderful system for information
management.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/247669df-0ed4-43b5-8478-bd7ead0219a3%40googlegroups.com.