This is a good thread
.
IMO ordinary users are not getting the best from TW. Browsers have imposed
limits that have made TW sometimes CUMBERSOME. Its not its fault, but its a
reality.

To answer Eneko's question: YES your data WILL be safe. BUT you may have to
LEARN a bit  about how different browsers save TiddlyWikis.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/87ce0385-cfdd-42fd-9fd2-404f13b05545%40googlegroups.com.