Warmly welcome! :-) Check out these:

25 years <http://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlyWiki5>

<http://www.networkworld.com/article/3028098/open-source-tools/tiddlywiki-a-free-open-source-wiki-revisited.html>
In practice
<http://www.networkworld.com/article/3028098/open-source-tools/tiddlywiki-a-free-open-source-wiki-revisited.html>

Further, everything is stored in plain "html sight" in the html file.

That said, nobody is guaranteed to be alive even tomorrow.

If you intend to use TW with mindmapping, you might want to google
TiddlyMap too.

BTW, may I ask how you found out about TW? Just the other day a fellow
board member mentioned TW on Quora in reply to a mindmapping question... so
just curious to know if you happened to find TW via that post?

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/21b5d730-beaa-439e-a79d-61b4be42ee2d%40googlegroups.com.