Ciao Riz

Anything that widens presentation of TW5.

I mentioned the Reddit initiative just now on @TiddlyTweeter (
www.twitter.com/tiddlyTweeter).

BTW, significant resources on TW5 include Jeremy Ruston on Twitter at
@Jermolene & @TiddlyWiki and the French @TiddlyWikiFR

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/32d2bf85-ced7-40a6-9d9b-8d58a9d08b80%40googlegroups.com.