That allows me to put a new presentation into your TW. What I was thinking
about is integrating whatever mods you are using into an existing TW that I
have - going the other direction, as it were. It seems that there's quite a
few additions, however; I'm looking at the list of items in myMacros. Some
of those are for things like sliders, which aren't essential to the
presentation (though they're nice to have). Which ones are essential? What
tiddlers from your TW would I have to copy into mine to make mine work like
yours?

Thinking about it some more, what I would actually like is if there were a
default slide show theme that one could activate on any slide, without
having to do any modification. Then all it would take is to add a link to
the next slide, and the presentation would be set up. That would be the
most minimal possible slide presentation approach; just change the theme,
and add links oneself (though not ideal to have links taking up space in
slide content).

In your presentation TW, you've defined an order to the slides, and added
nice forward and backward buttons to the right and the left. Those are nice
additions. In principle, one could define multiple orders, to have multiple
presentations out of the same TW. Saq Imtiaz made a slide plugin for TW
classic that worked like this.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2e859f1b-060e-42b1-918d-8b385a6a73f4%40googlegroups.com.