Hello PJO,

El domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2016, 0:43:31 (UTC+2), PJO escribió:

> Thanks. I'd like to take a look at this but it looks as if I need PouchDB
> and it seems to be down/gone. Any advice?

Sorry, I'm not sure that I understand your question completelly. You don't
need PouchDB, you need any CouchDB compatible server. This can be an online
service such cloudant.com , your own server like your NAS or your server
running on a server as a service like heroku, or anything else you want. If
you can trust a third party server I recommend you to give cloudant a try,
the service is very easy to setup and maintain, and it is fully compatible
with NoteSelf.

For any of the services you usually use you need an account somewhere: for
using dropbox you need a dropbox account, for using evernote you need an
evernote account, for using... you get the idea. For using NoteSelf you can
use any couchdb provider.

Regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1e4a80fa-da88-4360-b6c4-d222bd7901cc%40googlegroups.com.