I experimented a bit with Google’s QR API and found a way to send tiddlers
in vcard format to my phone to import in my address book. My macro takes a
tiddler title as input and optionally a size:

To transform a tiddler into a QR code use

<<qr-tid "Tiddler Title">>

<<qr-tid "Tiddler Title" size:540>>

\define qr-tid(tiddler,size:354)
<$wikify name="text" text=<<qr-urlencode """$tiddler$""">>>
<$macrocall $name="qr-code" text=<<text>> size=$size$/>

\define qr-code(text,size:354)

\define qr-urlencode(tiddler)
<$view format="urlencoded" tiddler="""$tiddler$"""/>

If you want to test, you can import a .vcf file like mine
<http://thomas-elmiger.ch/files/Elmiger-Thomas-Staempfli.vcf> directly by
dropping it on your wiki.