I've long been searching for some bibliographic solutions within TiddlyWiki
(search this group for bibtex and bibliography, and you'll see some threads
I've started / contributed to over the years).

I actually made some progress today and would welcome thoughts /
suggestions / etc. to move this effort forward.

I am now able to import a bunch-o-references from Google Scholar into a
JabRef dbase, export my dbase into a spreadsheet, make some modest edits,
convert to JSON, and import into TW.

At https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/index.html is:

   - bibliography.html
   <https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/bibliography.html> - a TW with
   100+ references directly imported from Google Scholar plus some
   documentation about steps taken
   - first-jabref-bibtex-db.bib
   <https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/first-jabref-bibtex-db.bib> - my
   jabref dbase
   - bib3.ods <https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/bib3.ods> - export
   from jabref to ods (spreadsheet) format
   - bib3.csv <https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/bib3.csv> - csv
   - bib3.json <https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/bib3.json> - json

Ideally, TW should read the .bib file directly, of course. But, one step at
a time...

(FWIW: note use of updog.co to serve TW via Dropbox - easy, free, reliable!)

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/29e61c10-d1bb-4f10-977b-49c81c9124c1%40googlegroups.com.