Hello, sorry to be late to the party.

For high-quaity csv-to-json conversion see
http://www.convertcsv.com/csv-to-json.htm

I to am very interested in this, for the same reason -- bibliographic
entries -- and am trying to get JabRef to generate a JSON file for
importing (ideally, without an intermediate csv step. If you are willing to
take that step, see my workflow:

https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/bibliography.html#Steps%20to%20create%20tiddlers%20for%20each%20entry%20in%20bib%20file

or more generally,

https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/bibliography.html

Let me know if you are still working on this; perhaps we can put our minds
together...:)

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/204078ed-064b-4330-8a48-a2c786fed02f%40googlegroups.com.