Ask and you shall receive! The TiddlyWiki gods have been kind to me this
week! Based on Jeremy's BibTex importer plugin (available in pre-release
<http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/>), I'm now able to do, well, almost
everything I imagined with respect to bibliography management using bibtex
and importing into tiddlywiki.

Have a look:  https://stevesunypoly.updog.co/bibtex/bibliography3.html

More work to be done, but this is huge <https://youtu.be/9V3-GAsMEHQ?t=7s>.

(duplicate of biblio thread).