Excited about checking out the new release....
I am quite a fan of QR codes -
they have the ability to be read "on the fly" = off shop windows, building
entrances, exhibition stands, billboard signage - from close up to quite
some distance.
they also have the capacity to be great for virtual business card delivery,
web addresses, delivery of documentation ( eg link to a hosted PDF ) - and
instant "on-mobile" opening of prepared email sends, etc etc

The HUGE advantage for a hosted TW file delivering a tiddler QR code is the
time saving in having all these options prepared IN A TIDDLER, then quickly
converted to a QRCode.( a simple "create" tiddler - then QR code  - then
distribute.

There is one desirable I would prompt - for times when the TW is hosted :
Assuming a complete TW.html file is hosted at : 1234wxyz.com.
Creating a tiddler "PurpleRain" would deliver that tiddler via URL -
http://1234wxyz.com/#PurpleRain
IF the QR code could create THAT ADDRESS - THAT is very convenient for
online / hosted tiddlers that deliver :

   - embedded video or audio
   - embedded social media accounts
   - a customer to the URL for your website, order page or social media
   accounts
   - a text message - of thanks / directions / important information
   - a discount coupon / and invitation etc
   - an embedded Google Map wrapped within your business info on-page
   - your price list
   - additional product / service informatiom
   - a pocket offline edition of your website ( full TW file )
   - "share' links to social media accounts to encourage co-propomotion (
   especially as they are holding a phone / camera / comm-device!

So, my question at the end of this is - can the links to an online delivery
of both a complete TW file
or an exported TW page ( tiddler ) be produced?

cheers
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3c577350-90be-402a-923c-006f7ed16225%40googlegroups.com.