Hi Riz,

Sorry, for the late answer.

No problem for including this. (I dot not have online active TW).

For the "text-align : justify" the answer is not so easy. The property
itself is well-supported (see: http://caniuse.com/#search=text-align).
However to have a good-looking display (without long river of blank space),
it is helpfull to add hyphenation with:

-webkit-hyphens: auto;
-moz-hyphens: auto;
-ms-hyphens: auto;
-o-hyphens: auto;
hyphens: auto;

and this property is only supported by 33% of the browsers
(http://caniuse.com/#feat=css-hyphens)

Best regards.

Eskha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/79b9d93b-1990-4664-81bb-eed863dfa8e1%40googlegroups.com.