As always thank you Tobias.

That helps me out and keeps my sanity for a bit.

Rich Shumaker

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 8:58:22 PM UTC-8, Tobias Beer wrote:
>
> Hi Rich,
>
> In an attempt to rebuild my plugin for TW2 
> <http://hashtags.tiddlyspace.com/#>,
> I once tried at it but ran into a major issue
> that prevented me from going further...
>
> *#2192 hashtags wikirule breaks stylesheets*
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/2192
>
> ——
>
> Possibly, I should post a demo at that ticket or here
> for others to play with and perhaps come up with
> a solution I didn't manage to find yet.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tobias.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/410296a0-fee3-4e4c-ba2a-4f8f6eeb96c9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to