Let me be an idiot and point out this is a continuation of (1) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/R5Ml_P8IO5g & (2) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywikidev/ZTXNo9oUvn4.
This is the POINT with how CRAP Google Groups is. Cross connection is impossible, unless you do it manually. I really want this thread to register its origins. So that later readers get the context. We re-created the wheel enough already. IMO most any solution is better than Google Groups which is just an archived mailing list with Neanderthal search that is near useless. I'm happier that a lot of folk implicitly & explicitly want to see a solution. I hope we can find one & move on. Best wishes Josiah On Thursday, 22 December 2016 17:35:15 UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote: > > Hi Arlen > > Great thanks for your help with this. > > On 22 Dec 2016, at 15:45, Arlen Beiler <[email protected] <javascript:>> > wrote: > > Remembering the thread about various oddities with the name > > > I’d be inclined to stick with the name “TiddlyWiki”; it’s the name of the > project, for better or for worse. If we ever wanted to change it, we’d need > to do so consistently. > > Best wishes > > Jeremy. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7645bb09-3dfd-4ebf-a219-6ef7af1c1417%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

