Ciao Danielo & all

On Friday, 23 Dec, Danielo Rodríguez wrote:
>
> *Maybe we should stick this thread to enhance visibility* 


I very much agree that some threads deserve to get pinned here. Those that 
are of wide general developing importance.

As far as I know there is no agreed way to do that. 

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO?

It seems to me that when that does NOT happen a thread is more likely to 
disappear into the Usual Google Swamp.

The current discussion & initiatives here, as well as other threads this 
one partly developed from, deserve marking in some way. They are a 
different KIND of discussion than normal ongoing ones. And the recent ones 
address the overall communication & "documentation" situation as is, I 
think, better than anything I seen before. They deserve notice so we don't 
have to go round this discussion again in the future.

Given that Riz has also made a large initiative on "documentation" on 
Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5/) I think its important to 
acknowledge and look at concrete options like that too, in addition to 
Stack Exchange/Overflow. 

It becomes hard to be fair in evaluation without knowing the options 
clearly. Google Groups is absolutely crap at contextualising things like 
this adequately. 

Pinning is the only mechanism I know of it it has that can approximate what 
is needed in order to provide that context.

Best wishes
Josiah




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d29ee80f-edc2-483d-a5cf-345f8230ff0e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to