Hi Tobias.  One thought below.

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 4:46:30 AM UTC-5, Tobias Beer wrote:

> Hi Danielo,
>
> It's a very interesting piece of TiddlyWiki sync technology.
>
> Some questions / remarks:
>
>    1. I think it is not necessarily clear to everyone, that they can just
>    take your published version
>    download it and put it somewhere else and it would still do the thing
>
> Personally, this was clear to me.  That is exactly what I did.  What I am
less clear on is how I could use the noteself.github.io "online version" to
benefit from automatic updates. How can I use the "online version" without
a network connection (offline) and if I do use the "online version" where
is my couchDB configuration stored?  Where is my password stored? At
github?

I don't even know where it is stored now with my local version BTW.  I'm
thinking a cookie.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5cb96cdf-bb75-46a9-bc9d-732093b682da%40googlegroups.com.