Thomas,

I just had a chance to take a look at your sneak peek. Looks Great!!!

Everything is very clear and easy to use. The only exception is I have yet
to determine what the Edit\Save mode really does.

Also, where do I edit the default new task? I'm sure it's documented but I
just can't find it.

Thanks for your work on this!
Cully

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0f09c78e-afdf-4ef3-9424-1c114badbf3a%40googlegroups.com.