Ciao amigo,

WOW! Now* I *am in heaven :–)
Thank you very much indeed for this well thought and well balanced feedback!

Of course not too much to read, but much to digest and work for months.
Great stuff and great to see that we two think in the same box.

What I like extremely well about your comments is that you describe your
use cases, offer solutions and even mention things that allready work well
or can be left to the user. Really much apreciated!

I will consider every word in your list and come back with thougts or
improvements when I am ready.

Overwhelmed regards
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/697792ac-7c86-483d-805d-c9d6d8a77b97%40googlegroups.com.