Josiah,

You seem to be pushing for something which you see as inconvenient without
appreciating the underlying complexities involved, which as a "naive" user
myself, I can only guess at.
I just think that if there was a quick fix to this issue, Jeremy would have
already introduced it.

Regards
Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0f33e825-fa5b-4866-983a-3a840156aef9%40googlegroups.com.