Dear Eric!

Who said YOU are not being able to resolve it, or YOU do not want too, because
other feature are deemed more important? Really...
The world is not revolving around you. This list is about TW and not about
your capabilities. What you do or want I could care less. It is not that you
will resolve the issue of the plug in on your own. If you are the sole
developer of this issue I profoundly apologise.

Talking about making stuff up? You claimed that the 4 step solution of yours
is the same as if the plug in is used. Really? I just closed a Tiddly in old
FF and it auto saved. The same, sure, and my microwaves make video
recordings...

Fortunately, I am not really dependent on the offline functionality for my
wiki.
Your argumentation (or the lack of it) convinced me to switch now to another
wiki and not wait for a solution for TW' saving problem.

Good luck with your endeavour!

Ákos

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2546852.q7A4t5DQJh%40michael-pc.