I think the wifi was actually OK last time. I think we used my iPad running the
Google Hangouts app; one issue was positioning the camera so that people could
see anything interesting. This time, I’ve got a decent quality USB HD webcam
(including stereo mics), which hopefully we can plug into Jed’s old laptop. A
separate USB microphone might be handy too, I shall try to get hold of one.

Another issue may have been the way that we laid out the tables and chairs in
the room. We could explore positioning ourselves more for the cameras benefit.

Last year we used a Trello board to collaborate on the agenda:

https://trello.com/b/zklZBbLS/tweu-meetup-2016
<https://trello.com/b/zklZBbLS/tweu-meetup-2016>

It might be good for remote viewers if we focussed on some more structured
presentations.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/AA1166CB-F3B3-4DA3-9D1A-B7EB46963DA0%40gmail.com.