in short. the issue last time was as much bad cinematography as bandwidth?

no reason you ALSO have to be film geeks as well as TW ones. But I think
its pause for thought.

live interaction needs camera angles on something so sustained.

J, x

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e5500bf3-ab4b-41a6-a641-f7fb84b7c5f5%40googlegroups.com.