Hi Elliott

In the process of adding you to the Trello board I discovered a link that lets
anyone sign up to join the board:

https://trello.com/invite/b/xdUi6JHg/16d1aa2e456391c3d780dac993807f34/tweu-meetup-2017

So, if anyone else is interested in the meetup, please do sign up and add your
thoughts.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5AFB8524-ED9A-4C15-B7FE-4900F4DECC54%40gmail.com.