Hi Mario,

thanks again, for the plugin, your quick answer, your advice, and your patience.

The field-configuration just solved a problem I had since a looooong time.

Also, the macro now opens a smooth possibility to have in TW a datamodel similar to a relational 1:n database, with the button in the tree being the complete GUI.

Thanks again!

Pit.