On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 3:01:32 PM UTC+2, Pit.W. wrote:

> thanks again, for the plugin, your quick answer, your advice, and your
> patience.

:)

> The field-configuration just solved a problem I had since a looooong time.

That's cool.

> Also, the macro now opens a smooth possibility to have in TW a datamodel
> similar to a relational 1:n database, with the button in the tree being the
> complete GUI.

I'd like some feedback here, which additional info should be shown, to give
a visual indication about the "parent" field used. ... As a first step I
was thinking about a tooltip, that contains the name of the parent field.

At the moment, the author has to make it clear with some additional text
for the users.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/245afe34-228e-4a83-ad0b-4b5ec145c6ed%40googlegroups.com.