Instead of another unrecognized 3rd-party system, why not have a page that
lists and describes Plugins at TiddlyWiki.com? Similar to the community
listings except consolidated in one page. The individual description
tiddlers could follow a standard format so people could copy and submit
(possibly right to this forum) new plugins.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3849c05b-6548-4ba0-b26b-58f0d28243cc%40googlegroups.com.