Thank you Danielo, this looks promising. One thing that I wish Noteself
(and TiddlyWiki for that matter) would do would be to immediately notify
all open instances of any new changes instead of waiting 60 seconds. Also
wondering what to do about edit conflicts. Nevertheless, this looks great :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdST2qf0RcHsdjv42eBsHjH3Xc8Rk3%2Bwg_ntpT8EdQSBMZw%40mail.gmail.com.