El viernes, 19 de mayo de 2017, 14:45:44 (UTC+2), Mat escribió:

> @Danielo
>
> I may have found my mistake, or at least one! In your video you point to a
> few databases but I had assumed that "one db = one notebook", i.e that the
> databases you point to were mere examples of notebooks you had installed.

That is correct. Right now one "db = one notebook". The _users db is just
one exception.

> But, if I now understand right, both _replicator and _users are required!

Never heard about the _replicator db. Should not be necessary, I don't have
such db.

> If this insight is correct, I suggest a test in the NoteSelf-Cloudant
> configurator for _replicator similar to _users, and if _replicator is
> missing then this is created also.
>
> So, now I get the setup to work with Firefox!
>

> That is exactly what the message says. Is it not clear? I thought it was.
>> Having such database is mandatory for this to work properly
>>

> Well that message is clear *per se* - but in your first post here you
> typed very clear prerequisite instructions where this was not mentioned. So
> when I don't succeed it made me think that maybe this "_users" requirement
> means something is wrong.

That detail is not included on the pre-requisites intentionally. The target
of the tool is to help you configure your cloudant account. Creating the
required _users database is one of the things the tool is made for. For
that reason, if it does not exist we warn the user and offer one solution,
which is clicking the button that creates that database. This should be
something like a wizard (like windows installers)
Ej: You need an _users db, click here to fix this problem - click - done.
Next step. You need to enable this database, click here to fix this problem
- click - done. Next step.

If you feel confused about any of those messages/situations maybe the
message should be more clear. I don't want to create the database silently
because I want to give the user the choice.

> E-mailing you a few shots.

Thanks I'll take a look. Have you tried with the latest version ? I just
fixed one stupid bug.

Thanks Mat

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a5b334d0-d44f-4baf-b861-98bd9a935995%40googlegroups.com.