Hello Danielo,

I have run into the same problem as Mat on both FF and Chrome, 'Server
Admin access is required for this request'.  I have tried logging into to
cloudant and refreshing but get the same result.  I have created a _users
datbase as well but still get told I need don't have one.  CORS is on.

Console Tab:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3DysPDRUPc0/WR6q1ww2fzI/AAAAAAAAALM/thaiaBHX7E4MIAWC9h7LsREJjhmAGfghgCLcB/s1600/Capture1.PNG>

Network Tab

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aD597sK8nFs/WR6rD8CndrI/AAAAAAAAALQ/E8x84T2VJywedzyWDyYDpN2_W70GN_vWgCLcB/s1600/Capture2.PNG>

I have also attempted to upload a blank noteself to a tiddlyspot using the
tiddlyspot save mechanism and get:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rcguwkAB0i8/WR6nPtbIxVI/AAAAAAAAALA/ygYc04lmEL4Bl4RIOjeci-dL_rRG2LIOwCLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG>

This happens if I drag the pouch plugin over as well.

Stephen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/14d3cd2a-fe1b-4c70-8fd8-5d2ce81b35a5%40googlegroups.com.