There is a proposal for creating a new stackOverflow like site for
tiddlywiki:

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/105326/tiddlywiki

Please go there and vote the three questions you find more useful with an
score of 9 or less. We need as much questions as possible with an score of
at least 10.
Then a new site for tiddlywiki will be created. This includes lots of cool
features like tags, upvoting, short answers by better description,
mechanism to avoid publishing duplicated questions, revisions history of
questions... I think that TWC and TW5 can live together there thanks to
tags.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f1a811d6-2431-459a-b450-ba9c4bcce269%40googlegroups.com.