Hi Yakov

I've updated the Google Groups header for this group to read:

Welcome to the TiddlyWiki 5 discussion group for end users. Feel free to
> ask questions - we welcome newcomers, and are eager to help everyone get
> the best out of TiddlyWiki 5.
>
>    - We're moving discussions about the older version 2.x.x of TiddlyWiki
>    to the TiddlyWikiClassic
>    <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tiddlywikiclassic> group
>

>    - See the TiddlyWikiDev
>    <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tiddlywikidev> group for
>    technical questions about JavaScript, CSS etc.
>

>    - See the TiddlyWikiDocs
>    <https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywikidocs> group for discussions
>    about improving the documentation.
>

>    - An enhanced group search facility is available via mail-archive.com
>    <https://www.mail-archive.com/tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com/>
>

>    - Please remember that people reading your post via email won't see
>    any edits you make after posting; it's usually best to make a follow up
>    post if you have substantive comments to add or correct.

Some equivalent text that you could use for the TiddlyWiki Classic group:

Welcome to the TiddlyWiki Classic (version 2.x.x) discussion group for end
> users. Feel free to ask questions - we welcome newcomers, and are eager to
> help everyone get the best out of TiddlyWiki Classic.
>
>    - See the TiddlyWiki
>    <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tiddlywiki> group for
>    discussions about the new TiddlyWiki 5
>

>    - An enhanced group search facility is available via mail-archive.com
>    <https://www.mail-archive.com/tiddlywikiclassic@googlegroups.com/>
>

>    - Please remember that people reading your post via email won't see
>    any edits you make after posting; it's usually best to make a follow up
>    post if you have substantive comments to add or correct.

Many thanks for your continued support of TWC,

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Yakov <yakov.litvin.publi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ok, since there's no strong objections against using the group, I've
> posted [1] the first bunch of extensions that I can release and probably
> update if needed, so those who still use TWc or those who just miss some
> stuff in TW are welcome to check it out. I'll post some more stuff later,
> probably this week.
>
> Jeremy, so what do you think about adding a link to the TiddlyWikiClassic
> group in the TiddlyWiki group header? I'm also open to proposals of the
> TiddlyWikiClassic group header.
>
> Best regards,
> Yakov.
>
> [1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywikiclassic/gGDOHuiePW0
>
> понедельник, 19 июня 2017 г., 16:25:16 UTC+3 пользователь Ste Wilson
> написал:
>>
>> There is a sub Reddit up and running  https://www.reddit.com/r/Tidd
>> lyWiki5/
>>
>> Riz did the leg work for it and then we all promptly ignored it and
>> carried on here. (what's happened to Riz anyway?)
>>
>> Stephen
>>
>> --
> msgid/tiddlywiki/3a38e285-7f1d-48bf-a479-64da333e3d26%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3a38e285-7f1d-48bf-a479-64da333e3d26%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com