On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 1:48:51 AM UTC+2, Mark S. wrote:

> *Comment*:
> Enable Import Bundle doesn't check for duplicates in the bundle. (I know,
> it probably doesn't matter)

It's like a "log" function. If something is imported twice, it's recorded
twice.

> *Comment*:
> If Enable Import Bundle is on AND Enable Overwrite Check is on AND you
> change the checkboxes to let the overwrite happen, the overwritten items
> are not added to the import.bundle tiddler.

I'll have to check this. ... but I assume we have ti "fix" the core import
function here.

> *Question*: How are the numbers next to the bundlers listed supposed to
> work? For instance, the example.bundle has:
>

> HelloThere
> // asdf
> GettingStarted
>
> The count is listed as 2/4 (I added in 'HelloThere'). I assume that that
> means 2 of 4 items are ready to export. What is it counting as the 4th item?

uups, thats my fault. The "// asdf" was a test, that I forgot to remove. So
I published it by accident.

The "enlist"  operator makes no difference between line-break and
white-space. So "// asdf" is counted as 2 tiddlers.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/10b877a4-d325-4b66-bb84-4accbe842ff5%40googlegroups.com.