On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 11:14:32 AM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> codacoder expressed too what I also later found, that not being able to
> overwrite is a limitation.

The new version will have a setting: Enable Overwrite Check, which is off
by default.

> If one conceives of Bundles as a superior transport mechanism, then DEFAULT
> (individually de-selectable) overwrite seems appropriate. The issue that
> go really clear to me is the Bundles approach gives fine-grained control on
> "transports" and overwrite is less of a worry than in more random
> situations.

IMO that's not really true. Users are upset, if a program destroys their
work, without a warning. :) So the minimum info I want to provide is, to
let the user know, that the bundle import will overwrite existing tiddlers.
So it shows a text: "Existing tiddler will be overwritten!" now.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6b7dda57-c670-45ae-84c4-14d45639bf0e%40googlegroups.com.