On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 7:24:13 PM UTC-5, PMario wrote:

> On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 11:05:03 PM UTC+2, codacoder...@outlook.com
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mario
>>
>>>  - If an imported tiddler exist, they will be renamed. So importing the
>>> same tiddler, won't overwrite existing content. ... ( I know: There's a lot
>>> of improvement possibilities here :)
>>>

>> Are you planning a switch to turn that off?
>>

> Hmmm, Now that you say it, it seems to make sense. ... Could be a first
> step.

Great. Recall I mentioned in the other thread, I'm using Bundles to create
something akin to an edition - I *want* to have imports overwrite all
targets.  It's basically an "upgrade".

What I really want is a "diff", that tells me, what is new and then decide,
> if I want to import it, or not. ....

I'm assuming that will be a set of checkboxes? (295 in my case). That might
be cool as long as I can have  them default to selected=overwrite, sure,
that would be fine. Otherwise, I'll stick with the beta - it's working
perfectly for me.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8d38a30f-4b67-4a31-8ca1-31b7ef684392%40googlegroups.com.