On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 8:44:56 PM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> The one part of my original question that hasn't got answer is IF its
> possible, at the moment, to move a tiddler such that in a new TW with a
> "copyright" or "license" field could be forced to show. That would be
> important.

Hmmm,

As an author you can't and imo shouldn't try to *force* anything on your
users. IMO that's the wrong way to bind your users. That's why DRM
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management> has failed. IMO
the only way to bind your users is superior content.

If we have an open license or free license, the "free" is meant like *freedom
to use* and not as in "free beer". ... Forcing something on someone has
nothing to do with freedom for me.

If I'm forced to do something in an open source environment, my reaction is
like this: "I don't use the stuff!" It's as simple as that. ... because "*I'm
free, to do that!*"

just some thoughts
-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f3ac4509-e7c0-47d2-bcc0-c40cc236cfbf%40googlegroups.com.