Hi all

For some stuff I am working on, I needed simple calculations. Math.js
seemed like overkill, so I built something really neat and small. Now I am
thinking about making it a plugin if there are others that would like to
use it. Please give it a try and let me know what you think:

https://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html#rpn%20%E2%80%93%20Basic%20Math%20in%20Reverse%20Polish%20Notation

rpn is a simple and lightweight solution for basic math operations. It is
inspired by formerly popular calculators using Reverse Polish Notation. See
Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_Polish_notation> for more
info.

<<rpn 2 50 *>>

will output: 100