This is neat. The lack of any kind of ability to do basic arithmetic is the
biggest hindrance I've had so far in TW5. I rolled my own solution but it
is not without its own shortcomings.

You can probably add support for % (modulus) without too much trouble. Will
give this a go next time I have the time to fiddle with my TW5 project.
Bookmarked.

Saq

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4de655b6-349e-4be9-8c76-726ab24a141e%40googlegroups.com.